Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving day me and Chad had big plans in the morning...I was going to go hiking and Chad was going to play football. I guess our bodies knew we needing to rest up for Black Friday shopping because we slept in til 10:00. We spent the afternoon with his family eating and playing with the kids. Everything was so yummy and the company was even better! Then we headed over to my parents house where we spent the evening eating and playing Settlers. Me and Chad got our butts kicked and didn't win one game but we still had fun. At 9:00 we all headed over to Walmart to try and catch the Black Friday deals on video games. When we got there everything was already torn through and gone. Chad managed to grab some Playstation games for him and some of his cousins. We got in line and checked out before 10...that Walmart was cheating. We didn't get the Xbox Kinect games we wanted so we decided to try one more Walmart. The Walmart closest to our house was way more packed then the other one but they hadn't let anything get touched till 10. I managed to work my way up the game line and get the two games we wanted...surprisingly there were a bunch of them left. We made it home at 10:45...that's the fastest I have ever gotten done with Black Friday shopping. Friday morning we met up with Chad's brother Colton to help him pick a TV at Costco and then we did a little more shopping ourselves. I am so thankful to have two wonderful families to spend the holidays with. I couldn't have asked for better families then these! :) We love you guys!!

Thanksgiving was at Gram and Pop's House

The kids had their own little table :)

Chaney wasn't at the table yet...sorry Chan!

Chad was making her laugh SO hard!

He is getting so big!

Brist was eating Kota's face haha

I tried to get this with both of them facing me but it didn't work.
The orange one stayed on Bristyn for a while!

All the kids playing :) Where's D?

She wanted to get in on all the action :)

Planning out their Black Friday attack.

At my parents house.
Kaiti wanted to sit on Chad's lap.

Jake and his little baby Kiera.

He likes to suck on his whole hand haha

Playing Settlers of course!

Me and Chaddy stealing all the kids :)

All of the kids just love Sarah to death :)

Cody and Krystal's little family :)

By the end of the night we decided Kaitlyn has a crush on Chad haha

My goofy mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment