Monday, November 21, 2011

Big D's Birthday!

Me and Chad went through the birthdays in our family's one night and laughed at how many birthdays were the same or close. Our nephew Dakota and my brother-in-law Phil both had birthdays yesterday on the 20th. We also have two birthdays on the 23rd & two on the 24th of December. We are going to have some crazy busy holidays every year...twice the fun! Dakota had his birthday party on Saturday so his friends could come. I had to babysit on Saturday so we were a little late but I still managed to get some pictures :) It was so fun to see him with all of his friends and to get to hang out with the family.

Birthday Boy got the first swing!

Then the kids took turns swinging from shortest to tallest.



While the kids were fighting for candy...we put the babies in the bounce house :)



D looks SO excited to make a wish and blow out the candles!




After Sunday dinner Dakota put on a magic show for us with his new kit from mom and dad :)
I didn't have my camera out during the show so this is all I caught...








HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAKOTA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment