Friday, November 4, 2011

Married Life...

I know I haven't posted anything in a while but me and Chad haven't been taking any pictures. We have been working, decorating our house, and just enjoying being married. I am so lucky to have him as my husband, he treats me like a princess! I am so grateful for him and everything we have. We spend a lot of time watching our favorite TV shows, we watch so many it's hard to keep up. If anyone is looking for a good show to watch I would recommend Hawaii 5O, Vampire Diaries, White Collar, Revenge, Secret Circle, Person of Interest, Ringer, the Mentalist, and the Office. We through THREW (I didn't know I was gonna be a part time English teacher but between Rocky and My perfect lil wife, I almost have a full time job now! I love it that they can't spell tho :) ) a Halloween party on Monday but I forgot to take pictures. We had a lot of fun playing games and catching up with all of our friends. I can't wait for this holiday season :) We will definitely work on take pictures. Here are some pictures of what we have done to the house so far...

This is our entry...


This is our living room...



This is our new couch...


This is our new bed set...



These our what we have hung in our hall...(the clock is in the living room)

2 comments:

  1. haha Chad's comment had me laughing! Jess you have made that home beautiful. Love you guys!! Oh yeah Jess I will invite you to my blog right now, sorry! My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so good. God bye bachelor pad!

    ReplyDelete