Sunday, February 3, 2013

Getting ready for our sweet little baby!

I haven't blogged in a really long time but I promise when this baby comes I will get back on track. Here is a quick updated on what we have been up to lately. Of course I forgot to take pictures over the holidays :/ We had so much fun with the family though and enjoyed the holidays. Our new favorite treats to make are snow cones and milk shakes with our new Christmas presents :) We took our last trip up to the cabin as just a couple...our next trip up we will be parents! For the last couple of weeks we have been getting things ready for the arrival of this little bundle of joy. I have made a few things to decorate her room a little. I washed, folded, and hung her clothes. I organized her closet and her soaps. I cleaned the grout (turned out to be a bad idea haha there is a lot more grout in my house then I thought). I cleaned the bathrooms good and the rest of the house a little. I packed her diaper bag and my hospital bag. And Chad installed her carseat into the car...I think we are ready for her to come! We did just barely start to refinish her dresser and crib :/ yikes! haha. She won't be sleeping in her crib for a few months but I do need somewhere to put her clothes, so we started on the dresser first. We will see if we can get it finished by the time she gets here. Now we just wait haha.

...the pictures aren't in order...
 I can't wait to put pictures of her in the frames :)

 My SIL Chanteal made her a bunch of flowers & headbands that aren't in this picture. Thanks Chan!

 So many diapers, soap, and clothes from my baby shower. Thanks everyone!

 My sister gave me all of her girls outgrown clothes and shoes. Thanks Laura!

 Organized her soaps & lotions :) Can't wait for bath time! haha

 This was at 35 weeks.

  It was an orange-brown but we are staining it dark brown.

 Bearizona on our cabin trip :) So fun!

 The grout looks so different.

 Homemade chocolate milkshakes :)

 Deer Farm on our cabin trip :) Chad feeding the animals.

 Folded clothes :) so small and cute!

 Game nights :)

 Crafty crafts!

 Chad replacing the screen on his phone...it looks great!

 Travis & Nicole's wedding :) Studs!

Chad painted my toes because I can't really reach anymore :) Thanks babe!

1 comment: