Monday, December 5, 2011

My husband...

My husband is the best! He knows that I have been wanting a Carmel Apple for a while because I have been talking about picking one up after work. I never did pick one up though because I just told myself I will just wait till Christmas or something. Well the other day I came home from work and he tells me I have a present under the tree...it was the Carmel Apple I have been wanting! I felt SO bad that he got it for me though because he has wanted a pizza cookie since his birthday in July and I still haven't gotten it for him. I was going to surprise him with one for Christmas but he beat me to it. He is the best husband ever! I love you babe! :)


1 comment:

  1. yum! I love when husbands do little things like that to show they care.. Go Chaddy!!!

    ReplyDelete