Monday, December 19, 2011

Candy!

Every year Chad's family picks a night where they all get together and make candy. When they told me that what they make is called Date Roll I just knew I wouldn't like it, nuts and dates...no thank you. When the first batch was done Colton brought me a little piece and made me try it. Surprisingly it wasn't bad...kind of good! It tasted like caramel :) the fact that I was eating a date in a candy form still kind of freaked me out though. It took all night to make enough for everyone to take some home but that just ment more family time. We had a blast making candy, eating pizza, and playing with the kids!

Everyone was hard at work!

We needed LOTS of nuts!

Chad was designing Justin & Katrina's Christmas card :)

Justin pick up the pizza :)





The kids had fun playing while the adults were working!



Merry Christmas from the kids!
Bristyn was sick :( so they couldn't make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment