Monday, September 24, 2012

It's a Girl!

It's official...me and Chad are having a baby girl in February 2013! We went to our 19 week appointment on Tuesday, September 11th. I know that was a couple of weeks ago and it has taken me a while to post it but I have been so busy planning for this little girls room. We are so excited to become parents and I think that it's just starting to really sink in. We have been trying so think of a name for this little girl but we haven't decided on anything official yet. At the ultrasound appointment we got to see her in 3D :) that was pretty cool. We weren't expecting that but I guess the ultrasound tech really likes us or something haha. It's kind of freaky looking and amazing at the same time. I can't wait to see what this girl really looks like...so excited! Here are some of the pictures from the ultrasound.







No comments:

Post a Comment